Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

The beginning of "and rudeness."

(We might have even made t-shirts about it.)

How does a phrase like "and rudeness" take on a life of its own and move into your vocabulary as if it's always been there?

Well... MandaCakes and I have gmail at work (OMG I actually confessed to messaging while "On the job." Straight to hell!) so we can stay in constant contact throughout our day. I mean, you can't talk on the phone while working... so why not message? (As long as you are smooth as pie about it & don't get caught!)

Okay, we are straying here.

And rudeness came about one day when this situation came about:
We call it Cubicle Rudeness.

MandaCakes has the "total-bitch-hates-the-world-and-punishes-her-underlings-for-it" boss who always hovers over her at work. One day Ms. Full of Herself was in MandaCake's cube and let. one. go. Silently.

Of course, then MandaCakes gave the "you-let-it-go-I-know-you-know-I-know" look and Ms. Killer Ass suddenly vacated the area. Leaving her stench behind.

During the ranting that ensued, and rudeness. was born.

Mandacakes: You will never guess what just happened to me!
My boss just let. one. in MY CUBE!

ryanikon: You CAN'T be serious!
How gross! Fowl!

Mandacakes: My mouth was open and everything.
I gave her the "I know you let one, you know I know" look
and she WALKED AWAY!

ryanikon: Hahaha.... OMG... your mouth.... ROFL
GRRRRRRR
your boss
it sounds like she needs a lesson in manners
and rudeness
and personal space
and rudeness

Mandacakes: And don't forget rudeness!!
LOL

ryanikon: oh
MY BAD!
DON'T forget rudeness.

Mandacakes: and rudeness!

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Friday, June 02, 2006 at 10:17 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
That shirt has some nice boobies under it!
Posted by Blogger MandaCakes | June 10, 2006 8:57 AM  
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm going to have to potty before I read this blog for fear of peeing my pants when laughing so hard....

Nice boobies! :)
Posted by Blogger ^starshine | August 19, 2006 5:31 AM  
OOHHH!!!!! I had to know the "creation of" and now I know!

And rudeness. FUNNY STUFF. (And gross on the fart. I mean, COME ON!)
Posted by Blogger Mrs. Flinger | September 14, 2006 5:22 PM  
I love you more everytime I read your blog! Miss you like crazy - want you back in Texas!

Oh, and nice boobies?!
Posted by Blogger BCMS Foundation | May 11, 2007 1:03 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger