Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

I HEART SEVENTEEN!
Today is my husband and I's one year anniversary. Time goes so fast! As I sit here and type, drink my coffee and half listen to the news, I am grateful that I am not running around like a headless chicken... As I was last year at this time.

So if anyone wondered why I HEART seventeen... now you know, it's the day I married my soulmate. It's also Mr. Bubba's favorite number becasue it is like the most random uncommon common number to pop up in literature. Or something like that... So it was June 17 or Sept 17 last year and well June 17 was too close! LOL

Mr. Bubba and I met while working for Dell Computers in Texas back in late 2002 and were on the same sales team together. He and I were seperatly going through hard times in our lives and after a couple months, realized that we looked to each other for advice, to be cheered up, going to lunch, taking a break together, or saving seats for the other. As winter hit we would cuddle up next to each other outside. Before we knew it we had incorporated ourselves into each others lives completely.

And then one day it happened. He asked for a ride home from work and as usual I let him drive my car. (And I NEVER let anyone drive my baby!) When we got to his house I dropped him off and sat in that parking lot for a good 20 minutes. I wanted to kiss him. And today was the day.

Boy, did I ever feel like a 6th grader playing spin the bottle. I was a nervous wreck! But, I got out of the car, walked to his apartment, knocked on the door, and was prepared to ATTACK! However, his roomate answered and when Mr. Bubba came to the door and asked me "What's up?" with his roomie standing there I was like, "uhmmm nevermind... I uh, well... can you step outside?"

"Whatcha need? Why don't you come inside."
NO! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!! "Can you step outside for a sec?"

So here he is. and here I am. and all I want to do is RUN! But after a little chatter I did it. I just kissed him. That was January 28, 2003. It was the best decision I ever made.

Mr. Bubba and I have been traveling down a crazy road for the last 3 1/2 years but every second of it has been worth it. I wouldn't change a. single. thing.

**UPDATE**
To my husband and I's surprise my parents took Bubba for a couple hours and we got to go on a date. AMAZING! Not so much the date part but the fact that my parents took Bubba for a couple hours. Are you hearing me. My parents took Bubba. It's about time. They had a great time. And that's the way it should be. :)

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 9:30 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
What a beautiful story!! Happy Anniversary! :)
Posted by Blogger Brenda | September 18, 2006 7:04 AM  
Awe! :)

Happy Anniversary to you guys!
Posted by Blogger ^starshine | January 16, 2007 4:22 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger