Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

CRUDENESS WARNING!

What follows is the kind of high-class material Mandacakes and I come up with (while SOBER, mind you) when we turn anger into uncontrollable laughter. (a.k.a. sick humor)


Things NOT to say while answering the phone:

Do you think it'll fit? . . . Hello?

Ew, I have a hair in my mouth . . . Hello?

Do you charge by the hour? . . . Hello?

Hey, pass me a towel . . . Hello?

THAT'S coming out of the deposit . . . Hello?

I hate it when the dogs watch . . . Hello?

Wow, you must shave! . . . Hello?

Is tipping appropriate? . . . Hello?

Will you make me a sandwich while you're up? . . . Hello?

Honey, I'm allergic to latex . . . Hello?

Wow, you hit the wall! . . . Hello?

Next time, let's tighten the headboard . . . Hello?

I think I chipped a tooth! . . . Hello?

Shit, we forgot to close the curtains . . . Hello?

I know the safety word is "cellphone" but there's actually a call . . . Hello?

I'll have to wear a turtleneck tomorrow . . . Hello?

Man, I think we'll BOTH have to shower now . . . Hello?

I think we'll need to make another beer run . . . Hello?

Would you get OFF me? . . . Hello?

I can't find the lighter . . . Hello?

We used the WHOLE box? . . . Hello?

Do think the candle wax will come out? . . . Hello?

You guys be gentlemen and make up the bed . . . Hello?

Have you seen my bra? . . . Hello?

Which way is up? . . . Hello?

You never took your socks off? . . . Hello?

That's the OUT hole! . . . Hello?

I can't get the phone to my ear with these cuffs on . . . Hello?

Shhh, this could be my Mom . . . Hello?

You left the lens cover ON? . . . Hello?

Now I gotta find my pants . . . Hello?

Next time, brush your teeth . . . Hello?

My jaws will NEVER be the same
. . . Hello?

I haven't had rug burns on my knees since high school . . . Hello?

Tastes like chicken! . . . Hello?

I should've stretched first . . . Hello?

Third time's a charm . . . Hello?

Warn me next time, I gag . . . Hello?

Put the mattress BACK on the bed
. . . Hello?

Look Ma, no hands! . . . Hello?

I didn't know they could pierce that . . . Hello?

Just flush it . . . Hello?

Shit, I rolled into the wet spot . . . Hello?

I'm SOOO blogging this . . . Hello?

Posted by and rudeness on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 12:51 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Love the "shh, this could be my mom!" LOL too funny!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | August 30, 2006 7:40 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger