Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Fucking Tetris, yo!
One of the best gifts we received at our baby shower for Bubba (over 2 years ago now) was a Evenflo "travel system" . LOVE. THAT. THING! Even to this day...

I think even when Bubba is old enough and big enough to not need the stroller anymore, I will still take it with me where ever I go. It is the perfect purse, cart and carry all. And it turns. on. a. dime.

While my husband, Bubba and I were taking our walk and having explore time, we decided to stop by the grocery store, maybe even the video store as well. Knowing that we were only going to pick up a "few things", why not just continue on without going back for the gas guzzler.

Well, not only did we have a great walk... I am even more proud of my Evenflo than ever. When we got home I realized that I needed to share this amazing event.


The contains of the SUPER stroller are as follows:

2-12 Packs of Mountain Dew

2-Loafs of Bread

14-6 Oz. Yogurts (of various fruits flavors)

Lunch Meat

8-#3 Jars of Gerber Baby Food

8-Lean Cuisine Frozen Dinners

1 Can-O-Yummy Raviolis

1 Monster Jar of Spaghetti Sauce

7 DVD's (from the video store)

Cell Phone

1/2 Gallon of Tea

Diaper Bag

2 Old Navy XL Fleeces (for the cooler weather)

1 Baby Blanket (just in case)

A 30Lb. Bubba

Her "JUUWCE" Cup

A "Pinart" toy (but plastic for Bubba)

Maybe a bag of M&M's (only for Bubba, of course)

And I bet there are a couple more things in there... I was just impressed. Forget about the "weight limit" for the stroller. She did beautifully, handled perfectly and came through like a CHAMP!

I might have also helped that I have played alot of... well... I have 3 words for you...

Read. the. title.

Posted by and rudeness on Tuesday, August 22, 2006 at 7:08 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
wow. Very impressive! I have a Graco travel system....even though Ryan is almost 4 we still use it for traveling (like at the zoo or fairs). The thing is amazing! Definitely the best invention for both babies and parents!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | August 23, 2006 7:01 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger