Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

He's a keeper.
My mother is a physical therapist, infact so am I.

I may not have a framed degree on my wall, practice physical therapy, or have a graduation tassle... but I was there. I may have also been 2... but I was there.

Physical Therapy, medical terminology and being continually reminded to "BEND AT THE KNEES NOT AT THE BACK" have been so intergrated into who I am, that the little things go right past me.

One afternoon my husband, Bubba and I were "in the neighborhood" and stopped by my Mom's clinic to say hi. We must have been there a good hour, chasing Alexis around and playing ball.

Later that evening after dinner and play time, things were winding down. When suddenly my husband looks to me and asks... very matter of fact...

"Honey, why does your mother have a GIGANTIC ear?"

Ladies and gentlemen... it must have been hours before I could hold myself together without a giggle or snort. I knew immediately what he meant... I just couldn't get to the point were looking at him, wouldn't send me into another 10 rounds of giggling.

My Mother's "GIGANTIC ear" was a model she used to show her patients about balance.

Physical Therapy... the ear... balance... ROUND ONE!

Posted by and rudeness on Monday, August 21, 2006 at 7:21 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
That is a very good question!!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | August 22, 2006 7:03 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger