Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Holy Invasion
The duplex that we live in is currently up for sale. While I know these kinds of things happen all the time and I may not be the only on the planet going through this... but I feel invaded.

The duplex is actually owned by a family member of mine so for a couple less bucks a month we are helping to "manage it". All good and fine. Until now.

Between the plumbers, electricians and realtors it is no longer my place of residence. However it has become every hanymans garbage dump. I have pipes, screen doors, electrical boxes, poles, sinks and you name it left behind like I am a packrat of odds-n-ends.

We had a Open House today so my husband and I have been slowly picking up and doing that little bit of extra cleaning throughout the week. You know, wiping down the cabinets and FINALLY taking that little vent off the bottom of the refrigerator and attacking it with bleach. Last night ended with a mad dash of cleaning and this morning we were desperatly adding on the final touches of a house that no one could resist to buy.

We pack up our handy-dandy stroller with a mountain of occupying Bubba fun stuff and headed out for a couple hours while everything I own was being eyed and judged. When we had the all clear to come home I was very upset to find out that no. one. came. anyways.

Holy Mother of Christ! (As my husband would say.)

Selling a duplex doesn't happen in one Open House BUT ours has been on the market for over 6 months now. It is a great place, spacious with the best lawn on the block. I don't even think there is anything else to make better!

Pfft... maybe its all the "leftover crap" in the basement and garage. Anyone need some junk?
Posted by and rudeness on Friday, August 25, 2006 at 10:35 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
I'm sorry no one came!! that stinks! Unfortunately it's a buyers market now which means there's more houses for sale than buyers looking. I hope it sells soon for you! (and for a good price!)
Posted by Blogger Brenda | August 28, 2006 8:15 AM  
Wait a minute - you actually WASHED THE REFRIDEGERATOR THINGY and NO ONE EVEN SHOWED UP?!?! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
Posted by Blogger MandaCakes | August 28, 2006 1:24 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger