Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

It finally happened.
I got old. When did it happen? Well, somewhere along my "journey".

Maybe when I began staying at home on Friday nights to curl up infront of the TV instead of going to the bar. Or when the most exciting thing I wanted to wear involved sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Or when spending 2 hours on hair and makeup became a chore, thus I invented "3 minute hair."

Maybe when soda starting gaving me heartburn. Or when pizza starting giving me gas and indigestion. Or maybe when I stopped eating dessert because of the dairy.

Was it when going TO BED became the only thing I looked forward to all day? Or when wanting to go to the doctor to make sure everything was "okay" could become the hot topic of my entire day? Or when my proudest moment is getting the dishes, laundry and the trash taken out, all in the same evening?

Or maybe I am losing my mind because TMC decided to run "A Few Good Men" this month and as I was flipping the channels, I flipped straight into adulthood.

That's a classic already? WTF! Damn I am OOOOLD.
Posted by and rudeness on Friday, September 01, 2006 at 9:59 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
LOL You aren't old hon...just more mature! I think it happens when we have families. Our priorities change. (btw- most of the things you listed aren't necessary a bad thing. :) )
Posted by Blogger Brenda | September 02, 2006 11:13 AM  
Oh my! I though I was reading about myself for a minute LOL and I am only 37!
Posted by Blogger Shawna | September 02, 2006 3:32 PM  
OH, NO! I've been old for a long long time. My husband used to say I was the oldest young person he knew. :-)

And girlie, thanks for the comment earlier. It sOOO made my day. So MUWAH to you!
Posted by Blogger Mrs. Flinger | September 02, 2006 10:31 PM  
NINE DAYS OLDER! HAahahahaha!
Posted by Blogger MandaCakes | September 05, 2006 6:28 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger