Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Sweatpants should be the "standard."
Women have enough problems to deal with and shopping is suppose to be our "release". I have found over the years that clothes shopping is now a chore. Something I could live without. Damn clothes.

How is it that a size 12 (the size has been changed to protect my innocent fat ass) can really be a tight size 10 or a long size 14. Nothing ever fits just so. A 12 at Kohl's can make me feel skinny but a 12 at the Gap. I'm a fat cow.

Usually the only jeans I love are men's at Old Navy. I mean what the hell! is up with the womans low-rise. I don't need to be worried about my crack hanging out, let alone my pubbies. I don't need pants that need constant attention. Constant pulling. Tugging.

And shopping for Bubba? Right now in her closet we have a range of 12 months - 3T's that fit her. What the hell? When relatives ask me what she wears, I take a deep breath, and ramble on for an hour about what size she wears depending on what store you go to. Come ON!

Yet the hubby... He can walk into a store, look at the tag and walk out with a great pair of pants without even trying them on! Grrrr...
Posted by and rudeness on Sunday, September 24, 2006 at 1:57 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
I have to agree with you. VERY frustrating. Ryan is also somewhere "in between" sizes....some 3T are too small, but some 4T are way too big....or too small depending. augh. I haven't even bought myself ANY clothes for years....I'm short and skinny so not much fits me either! Though this weekend I bought myself a pair of maternity pants that actually fit. First thing I've bought in years!
Then of course dh....he doesn't even TRY anything on in the store...he picks the size, gets home, and they fit PEFECTLY! What is up with that?????? I think stores like to torture us.
Posted by Blogger Brenda | September 25, 2006 6:52 AM  
oh, good lord, it's SO TRUE. My ass hangs out of all the old navy jeans and I can wear a ten there but at Kohl's I'm a 10 maybe 12 but I'm a 29 at Banana Republic. Nice. Thanks. Whatever.

Gah. I hate women's sizes. But thank GOD the tag doesn't say, "size fatass" "size dimplyass" "sizeskinnyass" (my sister is skinnyass)
Posted by Blogger Mrs. Flinger | September 27, 2006 8:26 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger