Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

A new house, A new outlook
Now that we are two weeks into the new house I am finally starting to relax. Boxes are gone. Things are in place. Revisions are constantly being made but for the most part... we are all moved in. And it feels wonderful.

I am amazed at how quickly I was able to just "shut off" my feelings for our previous house. What a nightmare that duplex had become. Such a burden has been lifted from my shoulders. And if I had any advice that I thought was full of wisdom and warning: NEVER EVER and I mean EVER! rent from family. Don't. do. business. with. family. EVER.

Am I making my self clear enough?

EVER!!

Now that we understand, we can move on.

Our new apartment is much brighter. Seemlingly much cleaner. And with a 400 square foot living room... ROOMY. Bubba (and Daddy) just love having a great space to run and play. I was really worried for awhile that Bubba wouldnt adjust well to the move. But nope. She is a trooper.
Posted by and rudeness on Saturday, November 04, 2006 at 2:20 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Glad you are back and are settled! and yes, it's great for children to run and jump and play! We moved from a small apt to a house when Ryan was 9 months old. I'm so glad we were able to that...a roomy living room makes all the difference!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | November 06, 2006 1:48 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger