Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

I was busy being a bad influence.
This evening I had grand intentions to write a thought provoking and intriguing post. *rolls eyes*

However, I spent my time trying to get my little Bubba to:

1. Say "Ah crap!" which sounding like "Ahhhhhhw kaw-wap"
and
2. Getting her to jump on the day bed singing "Jump, Jump, Shake your Booty!"

Things like this just thrill my little soul. She is the cutest thing on this planet! Now I do realize that while she is in kindergarten, I will more than likely get a call scolding me for my poor parenting skills when Bubba drops her glue and politely screams "Ahhhhhhw kaw-wap!" which to her teachers ears sounded like "Fucking shit!"

But hey... it sounds so damn cute. I'll have a couple years to straighten her out. It's not like there would ever be any other time that I would tell her one thing and make her do another. Right?

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Monday, December 04, 2006 at 11:19 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
It is cute. Just be careful though....the things they learn at that age are HARD to unlearn!! oh, and oh crap isn't that bad!! Better than other alternatives!!!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | December 05, 2006 8:07 AM  
I'm responding to your reponse on my blog! (if that makes sense!) I can't find your email address so figure I'd post.
To answer your question about the Rhogam shot...my dr. never told me I would be higher risk. You shouldn't be as far as I'm aware. I haven't had any problems at all. I had it done during my pg with Ryan at 28 weeks, then again after delivery (since he was rh+), again after my m/c, and now again at 28 weeks this pg and will again after delivery (I think). It shouldn't make you any higher risk at all. The reason they do it at 28 weeks is to prevent anything from happening if baby's blood is rh+ and somehow mixes in with yours. But as far as I know I'm not considered high risk. You should be fine if you decide to have another one!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | December 06, 2006 8:12 AM  
Ah, thank you. I have been worried. I dont want to be a high risk preg...

And girl, I remember that, that shot HURT! I feel for ya!
Posted by Blogger and rudeness | December 07, 2006 8:26 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger