Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

It sounds MUCH better in the shower.
While everyone is musically talented in my family, I was skipped over. My sister played her guitar and sung at our wedding. I can't carry a tune, play an instrument, NONE of it. I just wasn't blessed in the music department. However I do own a piano. Go figure.

Even though I didnt get the blessing from the Music Gods, I still love music. And trying to sing. Hell, music takes up almost half my 40 GB hard drive. Second to pictures of Bubba.

Once moving to Bumblefuck, WI I realized that the radio stations here are nothing to shake a stick at. So I am big on internet radio and making CD's. I thought it would be a great idea to bring a CD to work one day. I must have spent hours preparing it. Picking the perfect songs trying to get a variety of great music that my co-workers would enjoy. OOoops, Little Kim is NEVER a good choice for a "work CD."

A couple of days after bringing in music, some of the other girls brought in homemade CD's as well. By weeks end I had made DVD copies of all my songs for everyone... I had the good shit. And I think too that the music, brought us all closer. We all enjoy the same kind of music and I think those couple of songs with cussing in them... let us all be looser with each other.

If DMX can say it, so can we!
Posted by and rudeness on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 9:11 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Glad you can do that! And a great idea to put your music on CD's. Cheaper than buying them.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | December 14, 2006 8:17 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger