Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Something new. Something me.
This Tuesday I am going to roll out something new. Nothing too exciting or brilliant. No crazy cool template changes or announcement that all this time I was actually a man. Besides THAT would mess up my tagline for life.

I am a girl. Always been one. And plan on always being one. Thank you very much.

So look for Tidbits of Me, Tuesday coming soon. Like tomorrow. Cause its Tuesday.

Geez. Do I need to tell you again?
Posted by and rudeness on Monday, January 22, 2007 at 11:05 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Can't wait!! I need to find something exciting for my blog too. I've been slacking.
Posted by Blogger Brenda | January 23, 2007 8:08 AM  
Waiting for the tid bits!! =)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | January 23, 2007 12:52 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger