Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

It. was. time.
I finally took Bubba to get her hair cut. And while yes, she has had her haircut by her Mommy, I took her to get it done professionally. And if starshine lived closer, I would have asked her to do it. Cause she said once "I just refuse to pay the $$$ for someone else to go "snip snip... Thank you, that'll be $20!"

And isnt THAT the truth! However it was snip, snip... thank you that'll be $15, I still felt a little jipped.

Cause my poor little Bubba looked like THIS the entire time.
Like a constipated, wet dog who couldnt BELIEVE this was happening to them.

She REFUSED to look at me as I took pictures.
And I felt guilty taking them.
She looked like she was in sooo much pain.

But she did beautifully and didnt put up a fight.
Like I thought she would.

We were probably only in the salon for about 15 minutes and when she was done, and got a sucker!!... Oh man, was it ever worth it! Sucker! Haircut! Bubba PRITYY! Afterwards I also took her to the store and let her pick out anything she wanted. Which you can do when you go to the Dollar Tree.

At first I wasnt feeling too pleased with her haircut cause I didnt feel like he had taken enough off. But when I was uploading pictures I found one from last week... and theres a big difference!

Before........After.

She was just soooo excited about her haircut.
And as she told her Daddy all about it...
You never would have guessed she hated being at the salon.

Posted by and rudeness on Sunday, February 25, 2007 at 4:51 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
She looks so happy! I got lucky because my cousin cuts Evie hair for me.
Posted by Blogger Whitney | February 26, 2007 6:44 AM  
She looks great! Btw, thanx for the add.
Posted by Blogger Denise | February 26, 2007 9:55 AM  
She is so so cute!!! I love the hair cut.
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | February 26, 2007 3:02 PM  
Adorable. The hair cut is so cute, I love it!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | February 26, 2007 3:26 PM  
Aw, she's too cute. :)
Posted by Blogger Heidi | February 26, 2007 6:48 PM  
Yeah, I still refuse to plunk down the $$$!LOL!!Bubba is a pretty baby!

I might suggest that next time, you take a portable DVD player with you and put in Bubba's favorite movie. That has got us through so many haircuts!!
Posted by Blogger ^starshine | February 26, 2007 10:08 PM  
She is adorable! And yes, the sucker is always the big reward for being a good kid!! That's why Ryan is so good there too!!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | February 28, 2007 8:02 AM  
oh my gosh. The last picture is my new desktop background. :) hahah. She is too cute for words. I miss you and love you sis.
Posted by Blogger Erinzillaud | March 18, 2007 7:59 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger