Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

My brain is like a 24/7 diner.
My mind is constantly on the go. Never stopping. Not even at a rest stop for a break. I can be doing 6 things at once like laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, giving Bubba a bath and writing a shopping list but I still feel I am not doing enough.

I can accomplish a To Do List that is long and complicated but while I am on hold with the cell phone company... to talk about that weird charge that showed up on my bill... I make another list. Time is against me. I know it. And I hate that I am this way.

A good nights sleep for me is 5 hours. I feel like I cant get more than that... cause that would be a waste of time. And I can get all the sleeping I need done when I am dead.

I dont understand why I do this to myself. I cant stop and look over what I have done and feel any accomplishment. I only see where I can do more and next time how I can be more efficient. I feel like I am going crazy!

I shouldnt be this way right?!
Posted by and rudeness on Sunday, February 04, 2007 at 4:18 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Wow! I admire your energy! I am the totaly opposite -- my worst flaws are laziness and procrastination. I think the ideal is somewhere in between you and me, but I have so much trouble getting there.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | February 04, 2007 8:32 PM  
Er. Well. As someone who slept three hours last night I can sympathize. Of course, I can't keep this up. Somewhere is the middle ground. I'll keep my eye out.
Posted by Blogger Mrs. Flinger | February 05, 2007 12:45 AM  
I hope u do put ur gloves down for a lil while this week b/c this entry of urs is what inspired me for my motivating monday this week! Thank u chick!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | February 05, 2007 2:34 PM  
When I start getting like that eventually I burn out. And then I get cranky and yell at people and list all the things I do during the day, even though I do so much because I just do and I don't ask for help. so, that kind of on the go is bad for me, but maybe it's good for you? Do you get cranky?
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | February 05, 2007 3:18 PM  
I totally understand. I just had a baby last week and should be resting. What am I doing instead? The laundry, cleaning, etc. Not because dh won't do it...but because I just NEED to do it!! LOL Type A right there.
Posted by Blogger Brenda | February 08, 2007 1:50 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger