Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

I am surprised I can even sit here.
Well, our house was finally hit with the "sickness" felt around the world. Wanting to just die seems like heaven. There is nothing that breaks my heart more than waking at 6am to my daughter saying, "PAH-LEAASSSEE Bubba juice. PAH-LEEEASSSE Momma juice!"

Her poor little throat. All of us have poor little throats this weekend.

I slept about 20 hours from Saturday night through most of Sunday. I can barely go to the bathroom without breaking a sweat. Somehow I managed to start a load of laundry... Who knows when it will get finished.

Hope all is well elsewhere.
Posted by and rudeness on Sunday, March 04, 2007 at 9:25 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Aww, I hope you feel better soon! Being sick just plain sucks!
Posted by Blogger Whitney | March 05, 2007 8:38 AM  
augh. Sorry you are sick! Hope you all feel better soon.
Posted by Blogger Brenda | March 05, 2007 8:41 AM  
Sorry to hear you all aren't feeling well. This is why I hate winter! I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | March 05, 2007 9:00 AM  
Hugs sorry that you are sick.
Posted by Blogger Denise | March 05, 2007 10:25 AM  
Hope you're all feeling better soon!
Posted by Blogger Heidi | March 05, 2007 5:59 PM  
Feel better soon!
Posted by Blogger That Chick Over There | March 06, 2007 5:54 AM  
Poor Bubba!!!! How sad. I hope you guys get better.
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | March 07, 2007 10:56 AM  
Oh, Dude. I'm sorry!! We've had that and oh, I have nothing but sympathy.
Posted by Blogger Mrs. Flinger | March 13, 2007 12:24 AM  
Yuck! Sorry you're feeling like crapola! I hope it passes soon!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | March 16, 2007 4:44 PM  
Are you guys okay!!? I haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope you're well.
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | March 19, 2007 11:50 AM  
Hope you guys are doing alright!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | March 23, 2007 6:47 AM  
No updates or comments for a while? Hope everything is well.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | March 26, 2007 8:23 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger