Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Just leave it to me to be the adult here.
Some people find grenades in their potatoes... ME? I find dirty, dirty, naughty thoughts and unacceptable childish behavior.


Cause this is the biggest pair of balls I have ever seen.
(Whatcha think Mandacakes? Are these close?)

Or they could be an anatomically correct sculpture of my boobs.

Or whatever....
Posted by and rudeness on Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 3:36 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
I'd have to be there personally to judge the weight and heft, but the um, volume appears to be right! Why don't you mail it to me so I can do further "research". Heeee.

Although I'd understand if you didn't - that'll make one extra *creamy* batch of mashed potatoes!
Rrrrrrrrrrrr!
Posted by Blogger MandaCakes | March 29, 2007 4:31 PM  
Hmmmm.... those appear to be Yukon Gold potatos so I'd say yes. That is just about right.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | March 29, 2007 5:25 PM  
lmao. I most definitely would have thought the same thing. And been mature enough to take a picture.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | March 29, 2007 7:16 PM  
Hahahaha. Sometimes it's fun to think like a 12-year-old boy.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | March 30, 2007 6:08 AM  
LOL I think having a preschooler has softened me....since all I see are potatoes!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | March 30, 2007 6:25 AM  
Well, I dont think anything will ever soften me. (My husband can hope though.)

When I grabbed that potato (and YES it is ONE POTATO) out of the bag. I instantly went to get my camera.

Cause I was like HA! Look at deez nuts!!

Oh yes... I will NEVER be a grown up.
Posted by Blogger and rudeness | March 30, 2007 5:10 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger