Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Adding another title to the resume.
My husband recently got a job working for an insurance company as their "IT" man. YAHOO! He will be working part time, while I made arrangements at work changing up my hours a bit so I can still get in the "40 hours."

Starting this week, I have Wednesday and Thursday off and I wont go in on Friday until noon. And I must say,
the last two days have been incredibly wonderful. Amazing in fact. I guess you could say that I am a PTSAHM. Part time Stay at Home Mom. And I am just loving it.

Whats great about the whole thing is: 1. I am still working full time. 2. The husband is working, getting out of the house and bringing in MUCH needed extra bacon. 3. Bubba and I get a TON more time together. 4. I am getting MUCH needed me time in the mornings 3 days a week before Bubba wakes up... me time. Did you hear me? ME TIME!!

I am totally in love with this new schedule. I was able to spend 3 hours yesterday and almost 2 hours today doing nothing but reading through this site and this one. I am like CRACK addicted to these sites. Confessions. What a wonderful thing. You should go over and check it out... but not until you have read everything that I have to say. Cause it'll be just soooo exciting. I promise. Once you click out of here... you will be cursing my name for introducing you to such a awesome site and wont come back here. Atleast for a couple hours. So dont even click over there... yet.

Both mornings that I went to get Bubba up, the moment the door started to open she was saying "DADDY!" but when she realized it was me... "MOMMA! OHH MOMMA BACK! I LUB YOU MOMMA!"

Talk about the songs my heart was singing.

Bubba is her hyperiest and cheeriest right in the morning. She didnt get that from her Daddy or I. She does these crazy I-am-running-around-in-circles-isnt-this-so-great and lets-crawl-all-over-the-floor-like-KITTENS-right-now! stuff in the morning that is just adorable. I mean really it is damn near breathtaking... that child makes me so mentally exhausted just watching her...

This particular morning she was wearing all pink (ok, that would be almost every morning) and I happened to have on my pink pajama bottoms as well. So after changing her diaper and letting her loose in the living room, I sat down on the couch and she runs over to me and starts giggling, "TICKLE YOUR PINK PANTS MOMMA! TICKLE, TICKLE, TICKLE."

Naturally I started tickling her little Pinkness right back and as we fell to the floor... she really thought I wanted to play the crawling around like kittens game.

Damnit. Mentally AND physically exhausted, I tell ya!

COME ON MOMMA! KITTENS! LIKE DIS'! WALK LIKE DIS'!

So we are crawling all over the floor and she scuttles over to me on all fours and gets right in my face and LICKS me from cheek to forehead and starts meowing. Then she looks right in my eyes and says, "Momma. You tickle me Pink."

I want EVERY morning to be JUST like this.

Labels: ,

Posted by and rudeness on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 8:47 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
This is SO ADORABLE. It's so great that you're able to have more time with Bubba now. You're lucky to have a job so flexible! I hope, for you, that every morning is like this.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | April 29, 2007 9:20 AM  
awww! That is so sweet! Yes, one of the joys of being a stay at home mom.
Posted by Blogger Brenda | April 30, 2007 7:09 AM  
I'm tickled pink just reading this. What a wonderful morning - you deserve thousands more with your smart, sweet, WONDERFUL little girl.
BTW - CRACK ADDICTED is the perfect description for those confession sites. Are you trying to get me fired for too much web time, or what? You and your EVIL PLANS! ;)
Posted by Blogger MandaCakes | April 30, 2007 11:20 AM  
Sounds like a wonderful way to start the day. I know when LB wakes up, she's the best she'll be (either from nap or bedtime) and cracks me up. It's great you get to have that time together now.
Posted by Blogger Mrs. Flinger | April 30, 2007 6:40 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger