Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

High Expectations.
Husband: It took you THAT long to get there?

Me: Well, I ran into more construction than I thought I would.

Husband: How much were you expecting?

Me: None.
Posted by and rudeness on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 at 9:04 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
LOL That's so me. I always leave home with just enough time to get somewhere without thinking there could be traffic or construction!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | April 12, 2007 7:09 AM  
Ah, small town Wisconsin. How I don't miss you so.
Posted by Blogger MandaCakes | April 12, 2007 7:30 AM  
Well, why should you be expecting construction during a snowy April? Although, maybe the fact that it's snowing in April should teach us to be prepared for anything... :)
Posted by Blogger Heidi | April 12, 2007 10:00 AM  
I'm the type of person that if I leave early, then it seems like there is always a wreck, or something, and I end up being late. If I leave rushed, and with no time to spare, I seem to always arive to my destination on time.

And what is the deal with snow in April!? It's madness. I live in Kentucky and it snowed last weekend, what's the deal?
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | April 12, 2007 10:38 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger