Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Now he calls me his "Old Lady."
My husband and I may only be 28 days apart... the old farts birthday was in March... but is that anyway to treat a lady?

Well I aint no lady.

(Rolls eyes... how can I say that when I talk about my pedicure in the same post?)

We had an absolutely WONDERFUL time on Saturday. When I got to work today and the girls where asking me about my birthday, of course, their first question was, "Where did you go out to eat?!"

Subway.

Oh...

Well, the thing is. I didnt need anything fancy for my birthday. We were going to go to our favorite Chinese place. Although that would have put us past 8pm. And we told the babysitter we would be back at 8pm. So the most logical and literally my second choice, was Subway. Yum. Yum.

And what else did we do? We started off by going to my spa pedicure. Holy moly on a shish-ka-bob. THAT was fabulous. If I could justify spending $40 on my TOENAILS and FEET once a month, I would do it. But as it stands... it was hard enough to spend a GIFT CERTIFICATE on it.

But my feet look hot. I mean... HOT! And I have never said that about my feet. Well, atleast about how they LOOKED.

We also went to Best Buy and bought me things. And whats so special about that? You know my husband loves me when we can go into Best Buy and NOT buy him anything. It. was. all. about. me.

Then we went to Starbucks. Did some Passion Tea with lemonade (add sweetener) lovin'. Man that drink is so good.

We drank our Starbucks on the way to the mall. And I went to JCPenney's and bought towels. Hell yeah. Want to know the best part? They were 60% off.

**High fives for everyone! 60% OFF!**

I totally had the best day ever. And I didnt end the day in the ER. Imagine that. I would say, it was a successful birthday in the Bubba household.
Posted by and rudeness on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 7:41 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday date. You needed a day just for you! And by that I mean a day just for you that didn't involve any hospitals.
Posted by Blogger Whitney | April 10, 2007 6:03 AM  
Sounds like it was a great time! Glad you had a good birthday!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | April 10, 2007 6:34 AM  
Need PEDICURE pictures, woman! I am so glad you had a great birthday with no hives and no ER and no speeding tickets and no migrains and Lots of Fun! Love you girl!
Posted by Blogger MandaCakes | April 10, 2007 7:45 AM  
Happy Birthday. And there is almost nothing better than a pedi. I always try and think of ways I can work a pedi into my budget, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to yet. Hmph!
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | April 10, 2007 8:29 AM  
I'm glad you had a wonderful day. You deserved it.

Man, I wanna go shopping...I never ever go shopping. I NEED to go shopping...ok now that I'm through throwing my fit...

I'm glad you had fun!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | April 10, 2007 10:03 AM  
Sounds like an awesome day! The 60 percent off towels alone would have made my entire year.
Posted by Blogger That Chick Over There | April 10, 2007 4:17 PM  
That sounds so nice. I'm so glad you had a good birthday. And a pedicure! I love pedicures. Okay, I've only ever had one, but still. It was that good.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | April 11, 2007 8:13 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger