Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

7 Things you are Dying to Know. I just know it.
I have been tagged by Nailgirl24! The object of this meme is to name 7 facts about yourself that you want people to know about. Hmm... and I will try and think of things that you dont already know.

1. I hate, hate, hate contractions. And I am not talking about labor contractions. (Although I hated those too!) When I am writing I dont think that I should have to put in an ' when it comes to words like cant, dont, shouldnt, couldnt... or any of the other fifty million options our English language makes so difficult. I think we as a society should banish the ' and move on!

2. I sleep in the weirdest positions possible. That is something that I can 100% say that my daughter got from me. (And be very glad I didnt put up a picture of me... she is MUCH cuter.)


3. I have a crown on my front tooth. When I was in 5th grade I fell off the slide. Nay... I was horsing around and everyone was doing the put-your-feet-over-the-side-and-go-down-sideways-thing and I totally fell over the side, right at the end. I landed on my ass and my face landed SMACK! on my knee. There was instantly blood everywhere and I ran to the nurses office screaming the whole way. I was trying to explain what happened but I couldnt figure out why I couldnt talk right. I suddenly developed a lisp. No, I had knocked my tooth right out. But as the nurse was cleaning my bloody knee... she found the tooth. Gross huh?

4. I almost missed my high school graduation. I was on of those dedicated kids that loved working. (Barf.) I had taken the 515-1015am shift the morning of graduation. I went home to get ready and "Laid down for just a sec."

5. I fried a chunk of my hair OFF with my blow dryer a month ago. I had to cut bangs to fix the problem. I havent had bangs in about 8 years. I dont even know what to do with them so I just pin them up every. single. day. and then hairspray the shit out of them so they SIT! DOWN!

6. I have never had a cavity. And... dont tell my dentist... never floss.

7. Joined Facebook the other day and have no idea what I am doing. I think I "poked" everyone in the world yesterday on accident.

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Thursday, May 10, 2007 at 9:30 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
I found you by way of That Chick Over There. If it makes you feel any better, I relived that moment in Little Women where Jo fried Meg's hair off. My college roommate did that to me. I walked into a dance smelling like burnt hair.
Posted by Blogger Unknown | May 11, 2007 8:58 AM  
Funny! I love learning these little random things about people!

Number 2 -- my son James does the same thing. I have so many pictures of him sleeping in strange positions.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | May 11, 2007 12:14 PM  
That picture of your daughter sleeping is too funny! She is so cute!!
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | May 11, 2007 2:11 PM  
Even though you're an apostrophe-hater, and I am an English teacher, I think you're very funny.

Post a picture of those bangs, eh?
Posted by Blogger Jocelyn | May 13, 2007 11:47 PM  
LOL about those bangs!! I'd be the same way...haven't had bangs in years. oh...and I'm so jealous about the no cavity thing. I do everything right and still have a bazillion cavities. blah.
Posted by Blogger Brenda | May 14, 2007 7:00 AM  
Holy crap, that looks uncomfortable!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | May 14, 2007 7:09 AM  
Flossing is for SUCKAS.
Posted by Blogger That Chick Over There | May 14, 2007 11:50 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger