Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

She has no idea how much I love her...
...cause it was very, very difficult for me to take these pictures. I believe more than ONCE I have talked about my unique relationship with balloons. Loathe and hate are words that barely scratch the surface...

My Mom's graduation party was this Sunday and once everyone went home, my Dad thought it would be a fabulous idea to bring in the balloons from the front yard and let Bubba play with them.

When I cringed and politely excused myself from the kitchen quickly, my Dad said... "Oh thats RIGHT, you dont like balloons."

You fucking think?


Then he made the realization that a couple hours prior I wasnt being a complete ass when he asked how the balloons in front looked and I said... "Like shit."

As I stood in the other room and heard Bubba having so much fun... and when I mean FUN... you would have thought someone won the lottery. She was so thrilled about those stupid balloons that I ran in and took a couple pictures. And then ran out of there even faster.
Posted by and rudeness on Sunday, May 20, 2007 at 10:42 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
LOL
Posted by Blogger Denise | May 21, 2007 12:30 AM  
yaglwzEven if you hate balloons, they are one of the BEST toys for kids. All kids love them and are entertained for so long!
Posted by Blogger Heidi | May 21, 2007 6:14 AM  
Oops, sorry about that. My word verification went in the wrong spot because a certain toddler was trying to "type" with me.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | May 21, 2007 6:15 AM  
I hear ya. I totally have a hatred for balloons as well. They're just so damn...poppy!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | May 21, 2007 6:48 AM  
I too can not stand balloons. I'm not physco about them being around me, but the whole popping thing isn't cool. This is why I make the husband open up cans of bisquits. It scares the crap out of me everytime! Damn the popping.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | May 21, 2007 12:11 PM  
Thanks for calling me "Psycho"
Amanda! :)

And I cant WAIT to tell my husband that I found someone ELSE who is terrified to open the cans of biscuits.

Cause I. will. not. touch. them.
Posted by Blogger and rudeness | May 21, 2007 1:16 PM  
Okay, what is the deal with the balloons??? She is so cute. I love when kids get excited about such simple things.
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | May 21, 2007 1:20 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger