Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Sold my Soul for an Angel.
This weekend we went on a "trip" to Milwaukee to be with my Mom as she braved the stage and graduated with her Doctorate. That right folks. My Mom is now a DOCTOR! And that would be Mrs. Doctor at that.

We have been planning this trip for 2 months but as we counted down those final two hours before we left... we were running around like mad, saying things like "I wish we had done THIS 2 weeks ago" and "Just forget it... as long as we have underwear and a toothbrush... THAT doesnt matter... we can just buy it when we get there."

Bubba did amazingly better than we could have hoped for. I guess when I made that pact and sold my soul, again, with the Devil that everything would go smoothly... he listened.

Posted by and rudeness on Monday, May 14, 2007 at 10:26 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Love the photos -- especially the second one. She is so cute! Glad you had a good weekend.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | May 15, 2007 6:19 AM  
Great pictures! She looks so cute!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | May 15, 2007 10:01 AM  
Love the pics! She is adorable. Glad yall had a good trip!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | May 15, 2007 10:13 AM  
She is just beautiful!! Where in Milwaukee? You know I live in that area! :) Wish I could have met you!
Congrats to your mom too!!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | May 15, 2007 11:41 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger