Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

The TrueBlue Way
I was asked by a very nice gentleman with TrueBlue to sample their product. Hmmm, you want to send me some FREE stuff?

Well, sign me up!

And when Mr. Nice Gentleman said that he would be sending me a "sample"... yeah he meant a case. An entire case. Now THAT'S a "sample!"

So as I waited for this magical blueberry juice to come in the mail, I did some research on the topic. I knew blueberries were good for the body... but once I really looked into things... I wanted to go to the store RIGHT THEN and go on a blueberry diet for the rest of my life.

Here's some of the cool stuff I found:

Blueberries May Improve Memory, Coordination, and Balance
Preliminary research suggests that blueberries protect against the effects of age-related deterioration of the brain, such as short-term memory loss. This is due to the antioxidant actions of flavonoids found in blueberries. They may protect against, and even reverse, some age-related memory loss by preventing degenerative free radical damage and improving blood flow, resulting in a healthier brain.

Sweet huh? All I heard when I read this was "free radical damage" cause I am glad this will repair the ONE time (wink wink) I EVER put anything radical in my body. Dont tell my Mom. Oh yeah and it will improve my short-term memory loss.

Blueberries and Anti-Aging
...To look 10 years younger in 10 days, he recommends following a diet that includes blueberries...

Ladies, does anything else have to be said about this product? Go get some!

When I handed everyone at work a bottle of this, I got a couple sideways looks. No one wanted to type me a 800 word essay on their thoughts... bastards... but I didnt get ONE negative comment back on this juice. Not a one.

When I brought this home and gave some to Bubba... Holy cow she loved it. NEW! JUICE! GOOD! MOMMA! MORE?! So until it was gone, it was the "new juice!"

Seriously, you should try it. It is yummy. A little sweet but I just added some water to thin it out. And make it last longer.

Here's a coupon.
ENJOY!
Posted by and rudeness on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 12:36 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Hmmm... normally I don't buy juice that's not 100% juice. And I tend to prefer eating the actual fruit than drinking juice, for things like fiber. But I do have a weakness for blueberries, which are probably my favorite fruit. And I like that it doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup, which is evil and is in practically everything. Maybe we'll try this.

My kids are so into blueberries too. You know what they love? They eat frozen blueberrries, still frozen. Kind of like mini popsicles.

How did you get hooked up with this free deal anyway?? I want someone to send me free cases of stuff.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | May 04, 2007 5:26 AM  
that is beyond awesome! My son eats and drinks anything blueberry I am def. wanting to check this out!!! If u enjoy blueberrie I totally recommend this wonderful icecream called blueberry cream pie its made by mayfield! Its a a little taste of Heaven!!!!!! And u know if someone passed me a free bottle of blueberry juice I would totally write them a 800 word essay on how greatn and happy it was and made me!!!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | May 04, 2007 6:36 PM  
Mmmmmmmmm. Blueberries.
Posted by Blogger That Chick Over There | May 08, 2007 7:27 AM  
Part of me is reeling in terror thinking about my kidlets dropping their cups of blueberry juice on the carpet. But if the juice helps me look younger and feel better...then perhaps I wouldn't mind the stain so much? LOL!
Posted by Blogger ^starshine | May 08, 2007 1:06 PM  
Those are crazy facts about blueberries. Who knew? I might just try some.
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | May 09, 2007 8:49 AM  
That sounds pretty good!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | May 14, 2007 6:57 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger