Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Jesus... I totally freaked out the cashier today.
I bought only four things...
Why the hell do you think she freaked out?

1. Latex free condoms.
2. KY Warming Sensation Jelly.
3. Sandwich bags.
4. Plastic Pizza Cutter.

I mean, I guess I can see that these particular four items are a little weird put together but you would have thought I bought handcuffs, a knife, the "WARMING SENSATION SEX GEL" and the "CONDOMS THAT ARE USED FOR SEX."

The cashier pulled a plastic bag from the "plastic bag holder thing" and the moment she scanned each item... SHOVED! them into the bag as quickly as possible! Handed it to me... BEFORE I EVEN KNEW THE TOTAL... looked the other way and mumbled something about me "Having a great night."

As I handled her some cash to pay for my WILD NIGHT OF CRAZY WEIRD SEX, I was like, "Oh, those items dont "go" together or anything."
Posted by and rudeness on Friday, June 29, 2007 at 8:17 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
HA!!!! Hilarious. Yes, a wild night. What I want to know is how the heck does the pizza cutter enter into that equation?

I guess after that wild and crazy night, you're gonna get hungry!
Posted by Blogger Adventures in Baby Fat | June 29, 2007 11:45 AM  
Bwahahahaha! Oh Ryan! I'd give you a weird look too!

Hilarious!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | June 29, 2007 12:36 PM  
Now girls... who says that all these items HAVE to go together! (evil grin)

I mean, I guess they could... however Mrs. Advantures... after a crazy night it SEEMS most logical that we would be hungry.

And pizza... yum.

Of course the baggies are for the leftover PIZZA!
Posted by Blogger and rudeness | June 29, 2007 9:24 PM  
BAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA! Good times!
Posted by Blogger That Chick Over There | June 30, 2007 1:35 PM  
LMAO!!
Have fun with those!!!
Posted by Blogger EE | June 30, 2007 10:06 PM  
Already your weekend is more exciting than mine! Umm, have fun? :P
Posted by Blogger Natalie | June 30, 2007 10:39 PM  
OMGosh that was so funny... I found you via the Mom Blogs.. hahahaha... that's just too funny...
Posted by Blogger MoonNStarMommy | September 10, 2007 1:49 PM  

Very meaningful article. Do you like your phone has a unique ringtone, unique ringtone, download different ringtone for your phone:
>> Nokia new 2017 ringtone
>> iPhone Ompa Loompa ringtone
Posted by Blogger Unknown | April 17, 2017 1:23 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger