Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Letter of Love
Dear IT,

First of all, I would like to start with a thank you. Thank you for our new computers. Its about fucking time... I was on the verge of an emotional breakdown but you finally came through. I have a new computer at work. Dont mind the fact that it isnt working properly and NOTHING was installed the way it was suppose to be installed... thank you for the new computer.

I mean, the new computers have only been LOCKED away in the server room SINCE FEBRUARY. Dont mind the fact that simple operations on everyone elses computers took 10 minutes while I sat and STARED at my computer for an HOUR or more. I really am grateful. I mean, the days of waiting are over... RIGHT?! Thats what was suppose to happen RIGHT?! I mean, new computers, all the same... should work in HARMONY together, RIGHT?!

However,

Last night when I was trying to get the newspaper sent and the printer kept calling me to tell me "something was wrong" I got REALLY REALLY EFFING IRRITATED when I called you, dear-sweet-SO-HELPFUL-IT and got your VOICEMAIL. I politely begged, "Hi, this is Ryan in Bumblefuck, we are having some preflight issues, its 430pm, I need a call back IMMEDIATELY as this is in reference to GETTING OUR PAPER OUT!" and

No.
One.
Called.
Me.
Back.

Bite me. When you get to work in the morning, you are going to WISH you had called me back. You are going to PRAY TO YOUR GOD and BEG that you could rewind time to call me. You are going to GIVE YOUR FIRST BORN to have called me.

You sons of bitches.

I was at work until 10 o'clock trying to figure things out. Do you like working 15 hour days? Cause I sure the hell dont! But you know what? I am faithful to my work. I stay until it is done.

I DO WHATEVER IT FUCKING TAKES TO GET THE JOB DONE.

Maybe you should come and take some notes from me. I have paper waiting.

Sincerely and forever yours,

Waiting-for-your-first-born-RYAN.
Posted by and rudeness on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 at 7:15 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
hahahah. :) I love that we always threaten "Oh, hell. I'm gonna write them a letter." and then you post this BEAUTY! :) Next time I'm pissed, you are goign to be my ghost writer. :)

Also, I thought I'd write a response:

Dear Mr. Ryan,
We recently received your letter. We are very sorry for your inconvenience. Go Fuck Yourself,
IT.
Posted by Blogger Erinzillaud | July 02, 2007 7:31 AM  

Very meaningful article. Do you like your phone has a unique ringtone, unique ringtone, download different ringtone for your phone:
>> Nokia new 2017 ringtone
>> iPhone Ompa Loompa ringtone
Posted by Blogger Unknown | April 17, 2017 1:22 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger