Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

My first internet STD.
Apparently sometime this afternoon when I was innocently going about my day... cause I am. so. innocent... Cakehead hopped on over to my site and infected me with her internet VD, which I am hoping with clear quickly with minimal outbreaks.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
It was the summer I went to Mexico City on a mission trip. I figured because by then I had taken 4½ years of Spanish... I would be just fine in Mexico. No. I was sadly mistaken! Well and the person I took with me knew how to speak GERMAN. We were a pair I tell ya! The only thing I knew how to say and what people understood were "Hi," "Where's the bathroom?" and "I dont understand."

I was also celebrating my one year anniversary at Hardee's and saying good bye to a bunch of friends that were going off to college. And leaving me. All alone.

What were you doing one year ago?
Still taking baths with my daughter and loving every minute of it. Bath time was always our time and we would have so much fun. (When we moved in October last year I started letting her take her own bath... and I miss our time so much.)

I was also still in the honeymoon phase at my current job. That has since faded.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Well my first thought was HELL YEAH CHOCOLATE (particularly Hugs and Butterfingers) but the thing is, I have completely changed my diet in the last couple months so... things have changed a bit. (To say the least.)

1. Plain rice cake with peanut butter,
2. Celery with peanut butter,
3. Sliced Cucumber. Drowned in vinegar and water with salt and pepper. With peanut butter. No I am kidding! It was starting to sound like I couldnt eat anything WITHOUT peanut butter.
4. Strawberries. Strawberries. Strawberries.
5. An orange.

Five songs to which you know all the words:
Does every. single. theme song for every. single. Cartoon Network show count?

1. TLC: Waterfalls
2. Wreckx-n-Effect: Rump Shaker
3. Eminem: Superman
4. Britney Spears: Hit Me Baby One More Time
5. Nelly: Air Force Ones

Jesus, I think I could have made this list even longer. Like... a lot longer. Hundreds of songs longer. I should have listed CD's I know all the lyrics to. Nay, artists I know all the words to.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Move directly to Seattle, no passing go, no collecting $200.
2. Purchase a Volvo XC90 with one. dollar. bills.
3. Pay off my student loans. My husbands student loans. My sisters student loans. And set my daughter up with a very plush You-ARE-going-to-College-MISSY fund. (Cause student loans are such. a. pain. in. the. ass. Can I get an amen?)
4. I would design my dream home and probably throw an elevator in it... just for the hell of it. And also have some crazy ass bathroom that was WAY too big with a whole bunch of crazy cool gadgets and whatnots.
5. I would actually start paying to download music...

Five bad habits:
1. Tearing the skin off around my fingernails.
2. Tearing the skin of the bottom of my feet.
3. Picking my teeth with my fingernails.
4. Wearing flip flops when I ride my bike. (I guess that is more a stupid habit.)
5. Rubbing on my eyes too hard. It just feels so good sometimes...

Five things you like doing:

1. Taking my daughter to the park.
2. Baking.
3. Laundry. Yes, I know I am a FREAK.
4. Riding my bike.
5. Reading.

Five favorite toys:
1. Buzz Lightyear action figure. Gals, it talks! and lights! up! and EVERYTHING!
2. When you are almost 30 does the coffee pot count as a toy? It has enough buttons and settings and cool stuff! And I play with it every. single. day.
3. Uhmmmm...
4. Well...
5. Yeeaaah...

Five things you will never wear again:
1. Four different colors of socks scrunched to my KNEES.
2. Daisy dukes.
3. Reebok high tops. With #1 and without.
4. Leg warmers.
5.








Nah nah nahna... cheee... nahnah...

Need I say more?




Posted by and rudeness on Friday, June 15, 2007 at 8:13 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
First of all, you have a real obsession with your feet. I mean don't get me wrong, I love a good foot rub, but you reeeaallly love your feet.

Secondly, I totally feel the student loan pain. My husband is in pharmacy school, and still has two years of school left. He has already accumulated over $60,000 in loans!! Can you believe that business??

Thirdly, good job on the sweets. Those are totally healthy! Mine would consist of, chips, chocolate, chips oh and chips!

Lastly, I just love your blog. You always seem to make me laugh.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | June 15, 2007 12:21 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger