Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Please, please, please say a prayer...
This precious, precious little Angel passed away very suddenly yesterday morning....

...and my heart is just broken for his Momma...and his entire family...

I have no idea what to say or do or how to be a friend in a situation like this. But I am going to do my best. This is my best friend of all time from high school. This isnt suppose to happen. What am I going to say? This there anything you can say?

Please say a prayer. Oh my God. Say alot of them.
Posted by and rudeness on Thursday, August 02, 2007 at 6:27 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Oh my goodness. My heart breaks for that little baby and his family. I'll pray for them and for you that you will have the words to comfort them. So sorry.=(
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | August 02, 2007 8:48 AM  
That is so sad. That poor family. The words will come, and if they don't you can just be a shoulder to cry on, sometimes words aren't needed. I'll say a prayer for them.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | August 02, 2007 11:59 AM  
I'm so so sorry!
Posted by Blogger Denise | August 02, 2007 3:29 PM  
That poor family. I am sure just being you is the best way to support your friend. They are in my thoughts...so sorry.
Posted by Blogger AnnieM | August 02, 2007 10:03 PM  
oh no.......
Posted by Blogger flutter | August 03, 2007 7:41 PM  
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. I remember you posting about the birth. I am so very sorry. Emily was right, the words will come. Right now there are no words.
Posted by Blogger Natalie | August 06, 2007 10:27 PM  
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! Heartbreaking.
Posted by Blogger That Chick Over There | August 08, 2007 7:41 AM  
That is too sad to even contemplate. I can't bear it. I would never want a tragedy like this to happen to anyone. Those babies are just too precious. Just keep being her great friend.
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | August 08, 2007 3:31 PM  
oh no! I'm so very sorry. (((Hugs)))
Just be there for her. ((hugs)) I will be praying.
Posted by Blogger Brenda | August 08, 2007 4:00 PM  
I am so so sorry. I can't even imagine what that must feel like.
I'll say a prayer today for the family.
Posted by Blogger EE | August 10, 2007 8:57 AM  
my heart hurts for you and your friend and her family. i know that you will do what is best for her - you have proved over and over again how good a friend you are. i am so sorry.
Posted by Blogger BCMS Foundation | August 10, 2007 7:42 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger