Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Hello Blogland, I miss you.
Long time no Blog. It feels weird sitting here... its been quite awhile, eh? I've been pacing in front of my computer for a couple of days hoping that when I finally sat down to post something, it would be like riding a bike... you never forget how to.

Of course I have novels of stuff to say... today I just wanted to say "Hey. I miss you all. After a six month hiatus, I took THIS step. I actually freaking posted something! Have a great day and see you tomorrow."
Posted by and rudeness on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 10:57 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
You better not be teasing us! It would be terrible to get my hopes up and then crush them!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | May 27, 2008 1:07 PM  
RYAN!!!! It's so good to see a post from you!! I'm going to echo Emily and say this better not be a tease -- I've missed you!
Posted by Blogger Heidi | May 28, 2008 11:17 AM  
Yay!!! So glad to have you back!!! I've missed you! Can't wait to here what you've been up to.
Posted by Blogger Brenda | May 30, 2008 6:40 AM  
You're back! You have definitely been missed. I hope this isn't a tease and you are hear to stay. I can't wait to see how things have been going.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | May 30, 2008 5:51 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger