Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

I am so tired of taking. it. up. the. ass.
I have lived my life quietly sitting back and listening. I can get a little loud at times but I have learned to keep my mouth shut when it comes to politics and wondering if a woman is pregnant or not. (Cause let me tell you, if you ask, they're not.)

I dont try and pretend that I am a tech savvy person, I do have a savvy sexy hubbie that knows JUST ABOUT FREAKING EVERYTHING YOU COULD ABOUT A PIECE OF ELECTRONICS AND IF YOU'RE HAVING A PROBLEM, HE ONLY HAS TO LOOK AT IT AND IT'S MAGICALLY FIXED. Ahem.

When I started this blogging thing, I was thrilled to learn something new. Mr. Bubba taught me tons of stuff and has gotten me to the point I can handle things on my own. If I can add/change/delete something from my blog, you would have thought I won the lottery, wootin' and hollerin'!! I DID IT! (Ah, THAT'S where Bubba got it from.)

As I sat down to my computer the other day and tried to play around with my blog I was rudely interrupted with updates! updates! update NOW or your computer will DIIIIE! pop up windows until I accidentally hit Just get it the hell over with.

Well, well, well. Let me tell you. I may not know a ton but WTF is this Internet Explorer CRAP?! Everything is suddenly broken on my blog and this hovering white box is following me everywhere. I cant get rid of it. I think it was even following me around town today. You see it? Kick its assss!

So excuse the mess while I try and figure things out. My quick fix? My husband FINALLY convinced me to download Firefox and I am in love! Cause not only does my blog work... when Bubba comes in here and restarts my computer because that cool light is flashing right behind the button... Firefox remembers what internet windows I had open, and politely asks me if I would like them all opened again. Why thank you.

I get soooo tired of Windows, windows, windows. They think they can just take over and make all the rules? Well, let me tell ya, I'm pissed. I cant make my internet explorer got back to the way it was. But I am surely not going to stand by and just deal with it. I am now a faithful (all of 4 days) Firefox user and I will tell EVERYONE I know that IE just isnt worth it anyways.

Cause I kid you not, 15 minutes after I downloaded the new and crappy IE, my monitor cord broke. Hmmm....

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Monday, December 11, 2006 at 10:31 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
LOL Well, did you say you didn't like Windows?? Cuz I wasn't sure. LOL
My dh also uses Firefox and loves it. I love my IE...in fact, your blog works perfectly in my IE...but I'm one of the lucky ones. I hate change so I just stick with my Windows LOL
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | December 12, 2006 8:18 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger