Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Why change is NOT always a good thing.
So I was just ranting the other day about the new IE7 rudeness and how much it pissed me off. And then what did I go and do?

I freaking downloaded the new Blogger. WTF was I thinking?

It has only been one frustration after another. Not too much really changed behind the scenes but I have the hardest time logging in. My process takes me through 4 windows... usually I make it through 2 before I get totally frustrated enough to delete my blog and give up on my only escape. Nah... but I am mad. Now I want to go back to the old Blogger. And I cant. Damnit.

See, this is why I never, ever stray from the "norm." It always ends badly. When I go out to eat, whether it be Applebees to McDonalds, I never stray from my usual.

When I do? Yeah, I'll try those new chicken sticks at Burger King instead of my Whopper Jr only lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo. End result: NASTY!

And I am talking EVERYTHING is like that for me.

Try a new kind of glasses, plastic frames instead of wire... hate them. Try a new kind of hairspray, Suave instead of ThermaSilk... I swear that shit smells like mayo. Get a different kind of trashbag cause they were out of my kind... the thing ripped open. all. over. the. kitchen. You see where I am going here?

Dont change anything and everything will be okay.

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Saturday, December 30, 2006 at 1:14 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
LOL I'm sorry hon. Change isn't always bad. Just depends on how you look at it. (kinda reminds me of a Sesame Street song I heard last season...change is a good thing as it can bring you something new...yeah, I have kids LOL). I'm sorry hon. If it helps any I have issues signing in to the new blogger too.
Posted by Blogger Brenda | January 02, 2007 8:31 AM  
I switched to the new version about a week ago and I freaked when I first switched b/c things went all haywire. I immediately wished I hadn't caved into switching. Now things are better and I am used to it.
Posted by Blogger Katie | January 07, 2007 7:02 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger