Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

If an apple a day keeps the doctor away...
I have an entire bushel picked and ready to go with me.

I am headed back to Madison tonight to see my doctors tomorrow. I will be going through some MRI testing and what not. With and without contrast. And something else they call "tricks."

I mean really. Tricks? Should I be worried?

So, please say a little prayer that everything is just fine. No changes. Cause I am anxious already to get back home and curl up with my little girl on the couch. Cause there is nothing better than Spongebob reruns.

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 6:23 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
I will be thinking good thoughts but I loathe spongebob!!
Posted by Blogger Denise | April 18, 2007 12:03 AM  
Good luck hon. I'm praying for you!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | April 18, 2007 6:22 AM  
Hope everything goes well. I'll be sending happy thoughts your way!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | April 18, 2007 7:58 AM  
Good luck! Hope everything goes well.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | April 18, 2007 10:39 AM  
Always thinking of you, girl. Always.
Posted by Blogger MandaCakes | April 18, 2007 11:30 AM  
Good luck good luck good luck. I can't say it enough times.
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | April 18, 2007 12:03 PM  
My thoughts are with you. I hope everything goes well!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | April 19, 2007 9:52 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger