Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Say a little prayer for me...
Today I am going down to Madison to see my doctors for a little checkup. I wasnt suppose to go down until later in the month but last Saturday I had a TIA, or mini-stroke that left my entire left side completely numb for about an hour.

All feeling returned and since then, with the help of a couple extra medicines, I have been feeling great. As in GREAT. As in, I may have even snuck me in some husband time since then. **wink** So along with five days with only ONE migraine... That spells relief.

So I have my favorite outfit on, my lucky underwear and Willis. I am feeling good and ready to go. Oh, Willis... I bet you are wondering who he is...

When my parents came to the hospital for my first MRI when all of this craziness began my Mom brought me a stuffed animal. An adorably soft little dog. I held that thing every second of the time during my stay in the hospital. I swear they even let me hold him during my angiogram.

AsI was thinking about everything the doctors said to me and trying to contemplate things, it struck me to call my new friend, Willis. Cause everyone has a circle of Willis...well I dont have a circle... I have some really twisted arteries and what not... but anyways he is my "Willis." And he can do circles.

Thus. Even without my very own "Circle of Willis"... I have a circling Willis.

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Thursday, April 05, 2007 at 7:53 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
I wish I was Willis so I could be with you today. Of course, it'd probably get us some pretty funny looks if you tucked me under your arm and snuggled me up to your boob. But at least I'd be there.

I love you girl. I'll be thinking of you all day. Stay safe.
Posted by Blogger MandaCakes | April 05, 2007 8:27 AM  
Good thoughts comin your way hugs!!
Posted by Blogger Denise | April 05, 2007 10:22 AM  
Here's to hoping and praying everything goes well. Let us know how it goes!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | April 05, 2007 2:40 PM  
Definitely sending some honkin' huge ass prayers up for you!!

I'll be checking in later for updates.
Posted by Blogger ^starshine | April 05, 2007 3:15 PM  
Good luck hon. Oh...and I have a few of those stuffed animals too. Nothing like cuddling next to a stuffed animal. I'll be praying for you!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | April 06, 2007 7:39 AM  
Prayers are headed your way! I hope everything goes well. Take care.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | April 06, 2007 8:19 AM  
Thinking positive thoughts for you. Hope everything went well! I'm glad you have your Willis with you. :)
Posted by Blogger Heidi | April 06, 2007 9:59 AM  
Holy smokes! Much loves to you!
Posted by Blogger Mrs. Flinger | April 06, 2007 8:52 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger