Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Tidbits of Me, Tuesday.
A good friend of mine sent me this little 40 Things List... and I thought it would be fitting for a Tidbits of Me, Tuesday. So here it goes... and hope you enjoy!

1. What is your occupation? Graphic Artist at a local newspaper. So, I design ads and other weird shit while dealing with tons of bullshit and cranky employees but I am always in on the latest town gossip.

2. What color are your socks right now? Socks?... socks dont look right with flip flops!

3. What are you listening to right now? The hum of my computer and the ......... of the morning. That's right, the quietness of the morning.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
I might have rewarded 8 weeks of awesome diet practice with some Pizza Hut... damn I didnt know this list would make me have to admit my little pizza loving affair last night...

5. Can you drive a stick shift? In the case of an emergency only. I hope.


6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Tickle me Pink.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My cuz. And OMG... you need to go over and wish her lots of good thoughts because she is about to buy a house. A home. Of her very own and how exciting is that?!

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah, shes all right. Really I am jealous of her cause she is SuperMom to 3 kids and about the POP! with her fourth. And when I say POP!... she is being induced NEXT WEEK! She has crazy energy and an awesome personality. Oh, and a really cool new backyard!

9. How old are you today? So... much... older... than... yesterday...

10. Favorite drink? Iced Chai Tea Latte or a Triple Venti Carmel Macchiato.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Curling. Cause lets face it... that shit is crazy!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope. Never. Nada. Except this one time... if you call it "dyeing your hair."

13. Pets? Does a toddler count?

14. Favorite food? Pizza. Cause lets face it. Remember #4? If I was going to have a food affair... it would be with pizza. All the way.

15. What was the last movie you watched? Spiderman 3. Yeah, thats right, the hubbie and I actually had a date. And saw a movie... IN the theater! YAHOO!

17. What is your middle name? Leigh... the only part of my name that is "girlie."

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had this little airplane thing that came with people. And it was the coolest thing EVER. I put stickers all over it and flew that thing everywhere.

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? I am all about fall. Thus the colors I chose for my new layout. And the season I got married in.

20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs! And the same is true if we are talking about chocolate.

21. Cherries or Blueberries? I would rather have a strawberry... but cherries are ok too.

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Really... this would equate to "Are you going to tag someone to do this?" And yes, I tag Heidi... again... cause she is such a good sport!

25. Living arrangements? Bubba lets my husband and I have some space in the house... not too much though. I have 3 dinosaurs and Spongebob starring at me at this very moment. And Spongebob is so excited I mentioned him in this post... you should see the smile on his face.

26. When was the last time you cried? I cant believe I am going admit this... Has anyone seen the movie Deja Vu? The one with Denzel Washington? I got a little teary somewhere in there at a good part. If you havent seen it, you need to. It is one hell of an awesome movie. And have some tissues on hand... just in case.

27. What is on the floor of your closet? I dont think we want to go there. We'll leave it at carpet.

28. Who is your best friend of all time? That would defiantly have to be Mandacakes. 100%. All the way. We have been through thick and thin together. To the depths of hell and back. And more.

29. What did you do last night? Gawd. Do we have to keep talking about the pizza affair I had?

30. Favorite smells? A fresh cut lawn. Right before it rains. And a clean Bubba right out of the bath.

31. What inspires you? Bubba. She inspires me to be a better person so I can teach her to be an even better person.

32. What are you afraid of? Balloon. Do I need to say more?

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese AND spicy. Oh, oh, oh and with some onion. And I like BBQ sauce instead of ketchup. And can I have a double. And some fries too. The curly ones.

34. Favorite dog breed? Hairless, potty trained and not mine.

35. Number of keys on your key ring? 8. And I have no idea what 2 of them go to.

36. How many years at your current job? 1½... feels like 20.

37. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday.

38. How many states have you lived in? Six. Wisconsin, Texas, South Carolina, Georgia, Michigan and Alabama.

39. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.

40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Never driven a motorcycle... only rode on one and heavy machinery? Hmmm... riding lawnmower count?

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 6:21 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Mmmmmmmm...pizza.

(Said in my best Homer Simpson voice)
Posted by Blogger That Chick Over There | May 30, 2007 10:51 AM  
Finally! Someone else who is not a dog lover! You'd think I'd said I was a Hitler follower when I admit that to people. I also love the smell of fresh grass. And I also ate a shit ton of pizza yesterday, so don't worry about it!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | May 30, 2007 12:29 PM  
Not much for dogs either!!
Posted by Blogger Denise | May 30, 2007 2:53 PM  
Geez Ryan! Tagged me again?!
Posted by Blogger Heidi | May 31, 2007 12:34 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger