Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

You think its "Weird" and I am a wreck just thinking about it.
I have talked about my unnatural fear of balloons. And when I saw this... I could only watch about a minute of it before I had to walk away from the computer.

Maybe you will understand now... this is how I feel. And while I deal with it the best I can, others make fun of me. Thats not cool folks. Everyone has fears, this is mine. Leave me alone.


Posted by and rudeness on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 at 7:40 AM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Ok, I'm at work so I can't see the video. But.....I have a terrible fear of balloons too. YOu knew that, right? I remember being like 10 in church camp and they'd play the game where you sit on the balloon and pop it (it was a race) and I would cringe. You are not weird. We are the sane ones.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | June 20, 2007 9:56 AM  
I couldn't watch the whole thing (at work too), but balloons make me vewwwwy nervous. When my son gets one at a birthday party I cringe. It drives me batty when people blow up balloons just to lay out on the floor for kids to play with and inevitably pop. I do get balloons for his birthday, but they are placed where they will not be played with. The popping scares the living crap out of me!
Posted by Blogger Natalie | June 20, 2007 4:18 PM  
I competely understand the werid phobia u have. I have one as well I thought I would share it with u, even tho I feel very stupid anytime I tell anyone. Pickles... Yes my friend I am terrified of pickles! They make me so extremely sick, how can someone eat those things, I am gagging right now just thinking about it and my body is tensed up! I feel like such a loser! sorry for being a commment slacker! I am tryin to get back in the swing of blogging!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | June 20, 2007 11:32 PM  
I watched the video. I just have to say I hate Maury so much.

He had someone start popping the balloons and scared the utter shit of out that poor woman. So heartless.

It was so sad and so mean.

I completely understand Ryan. I have a friend that is deathly afraid of people dressed in costumes - like mascots. I thought it was funny until I saw her reaction to one. It's far from funny.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | June 21, 2007 6:52 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger