Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

You know when...
You finished a HUGE project and don’t feel like you’ve accomplished anything?

Like something is missing…

So…

You rearranged your ENTIRE house (ie “The Furniture”) and THROW OUT a whole bunch of stuff and STILL don’t feel like you’ve accomplished anything?

So, you do that ONE THING you know will more than likely do the trick?

The one thing that will fill “The Hole.”

That’s right girls, you guessed it…

I CHOPPED ALL MY HAIR OFF!

And let me tell yeah, THAT did the trick!

(Now, dear Blogland friends O Mine, I do realize that I really haven't EVER uploaded a picture of myself so you dont have ANYTHING to go off of... in terms of long hair vs. short hair... chopped it all off vs. just got a trim... but trust me this is HUGE. And I am loving it. And feeling great. Apparently GREAT enough to ACTUALLY upload a picture! Cause someone even told me today, "Geez Ryan, those pants are HANGING off of you, How much weight HAVE YOU LOST?" so I am on like the HIGH OF A LIFETIME right now... this moment... today... and I am sure when I come off of it I will be like OMG! DID! I! UPLOAD! THAT! and JEEZ! I have like eighteen trillion chins but right now? THIS is my favorite picture of myself. Even if my eyebrows are COMPLETELY whacked out and in DESPERATE NEED OF A MOWING and it was like 3 MILLION degrees in the bathroom and I had UMPTEEN BILLION little hairs poking me all over from my haircut and I couldnt figure out how in the world to take a picture of MYSELF? Like HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT?! Ahem.)

Okay, I gotta go so I can "play" with my hair.

Posted by and rudeness on Monday, July 09, 2007 at 11:03 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Love it!
Posted by Blogger BCMS Foundation | July 10, 2007 8:09 AM  
oh my god! I cut all my hair off, too! hahaha. Looks good, and definitely a lot cooler for summer.
Posted by Blogger jenerrz | July 10, 2007 8:30 AM  
I love it, I do that every so often and I loooove having short hair. The only problem I have with it is that I'm too lazy to get it cut as often as it needs to be.

Oh, and isn't that a picture of you with long hair in the upper right hand corner there? Or is that just some random family?
Posted by Blogger Natalie | July 10, 2007 10:28 AM  
It looks great! Isn't it the best feeling. My hair always gets really long through the cooler months, and in the summer it feels so great to chop it off. Love it girl.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | July 10, 2007 11:57 AM  
I love the feeling of fresh chopped hair. You and your hair look FAB!
Posted by Blogger AnnieM | July 10, 2007 3:35 PM  
Yes, Cakehead, that WOULD BE ME in the banner... on MY website... the website about ME!!

JESUS, I remember to put pants on every morning before I leave the house... but I cannot remember that there is a picture of me RIGHT! THERE! that I PUT there!

I was also lovingly reminded by my husband about this picture I made a HUGE stink about posting in this post.
Posted by Blogger and rudeness | July 10, 2007 3:56 PM  
Your haircut is soooo freakin' cute! It makes me want to chop mine off but alas, I know I will hate myself for doing it. I like my long hair too much to cut it off. Not because it looks better long but because the ever-so-easy pony tail is only a rubberband away!
Posted by Blogger Whitney | July 10, 2007 7:15 PM  
Cute cut! I just got my hair chopped too, but it's not nearly as cute as yours.
Posted by Blogger EE | July 10, 2007 9:59 PM  
I love it!
Posted by Blogger Heidi | July 11, 2007 6:30 AM  
Ooooh la la! Very cute! So how much weight have you lost? You should keep a countdown or something on your sidebar.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | July 11, 2007 7:09 AM  
LOVE the haircut!! You look awesome girl!!!!!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | July 17, 2007 7:16 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger