Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

You'll never find a dull moment around here
I am just amazed at the craziest and silliest things that my daughter does. Finds. Gets into. And does. She will find the oddest thing, plop it on her head and run around for hours calling herself whatever making me laugh hysterically even though I am desperately trying to, say, get her to eat or take a nap. You know, those annoying things Mom's are always trying to get their kids to do.

And I know I am not alone here,
when you are trying so hard to be STERN! and FIRM! but you crack a little laugh or mix your words and have to throw your hands in the air and walk away cause how can you be serious! when your child has opened up a packet of taco seasoning and has it smeared all over their face and hair?

So since I have been staying home more during the week, I have been trying to get more pictures of Bubba's extreme "silliness" and while unfortunately I dont have the TACO SEASONING PACKET FIASCO OF 2007 I have captured a few other moments...

My cousin sent me these socks for Christmas and
Bubba wore them all day calling herself Bubba! Big! Socks!

One morning I found her like this...
I am NEVER going to be ready for her to be in a toddler bed!

This is Bubba's version of helping me with the laundry.
And every time I told her to get down,
and then I stepped out of the room.
There she was AGAIN. Saying, "Momma! I! HELP!"

At the park... We must have stuck our tongues out at each other for...
oh...
THIRTY MINUTES STRAIGHT...
and giggled the whole time.
Cause that is just the FUNNIEST THING EVA!

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 at 10:00 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
So cute!
Posted by Blogger Denise | July 11, 2007 12:18 AM  
That's one of the harder parts of parenting, I think -- trying not to laugh at your little monster when they do something completely ridiculous, and you are supposed to be all serious and parental and grown-up.

Bubba is too cute.
Posted by Blogger Heidi | July 11, 2007 6:34 AM  
Awww what a little doll! Little Man and I do the "You know what you are?" game. We just name off silly things like "You know what you are? You are a STOP SIGN!" And that is like sooo much fun! I stop the game when he calls me a butthead though.
Posted by Blogger Natalie | July 11, 2007 9:55 AM  
She is so cute! I can't wait for that age. Right now the only joke Jillian knows is to steal people's seats when they get up. And believe me that one never gets old.
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | July 11, 2007 3:40 PM  
She is just so adorable...and getting so big!!
Sorry I haven't been around...you know how it is....life can get in the way sometimes. But I'm slowly coming back. Can't wait to catch up!!
Posted by Blogger Brenda | July 17, 2007 7:13 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger