Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

Murphy must be on vacation.
This weekend has turned out to be quite amazing one in the I'm-not-getting-screwed department. Yes folks, miracles DO happen. Usually I am forever complaining about being screwed and how Murphy is always out to get me.

Friday evening the hubbie and I were discussing our options on what to do about the RAM chips that fried in his computer this past month. Kingston said they need the ORIGINAL receipt, that ONE we dont have, or else they couldnt do anything. That's right folks, $200 down the toilet. After throwing a fit, I figured that I would give Best Buy a call. I had them see if they could find our purchase, we did use our handy dandy debit card, to see if we could get a receipt printed. Then something happened, the lady on the other end said the most beautiful thing I have heard in a long long time, "Well ma'am, those have a lifetime warranty. I found the purchase in our computer, just bring them in and we can exchange them out or get you store credit."

Holy crap!! Miracles DO happen!! They really do!!

Then this afternoon I got a return email on my request form about my digital camera dying right in time for the Holidays. So I called back Circuit City and talked to Bill. My Knight in Shining Armor. After discussing for 5 minutes how weird it was that I am girl having a name like Ryan and that's just so cool, we got down to the bottom line. Well, we cant fix your digital camera, it's just old enough that we cant send you out one similar so we are just going to send you out a gift certificate for the amount of the purchase. Say that again?! You mean, you are REFUNDING me my money!?!? HOLY CRAP! AGAIN! ANOTHER MIRACLE! IN THE SAME WEEKEND!

Now I KNOW my refrigerator, washer and TV are all going out next week. I'll be knocking on wood somewhere if you need me.

Labels:

Posted by and rudeness on Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 4:24 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
LOL 'Tis the season! Congrats! My tv is going out...but unfortunately it's about 15 years old so I guess no refunds there. oh well. LOL
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | December 18, 2006 8:10 AM  
What luck!!! I love when things like that happen.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | December 19, 2006 11:30 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger