Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

If it was stylish it would actually be a suitcase.
Way, way back when I didnt know much about Blogland... you know, before LIFE started... I saw a purse meme that got me so excited about BLOGLAND! OMG! How cool! that I had a gmail conversation with Mandacakes similiar to this:

Ryan: MANDACAKES! OMG! Check! this! out! Women take pictures OF THEIR PURSES and the contents inside it and then POST IT!

Mandacakes: Yeah, I saw something like that.

Ryan: Thats so neat! We should do it! How fun!

Mandacakes: Ryan. Settle down. You dont even have a blog.

Ryan: But I have a purse!

By the time I got around the getting the blog setup... I had completely forgotten about the purse meme. I have a beautiful memory huh? Something SO! DAMN! EXCITING! and I forgot. However, the other day I was cruising around in Blogland and stumbled upon THIS! A PURSE MEME! OMG! HOW COOL!

And this time girls... I am doing it!

The purse.
I have mentioned her a time or two.
Love. this. purse.

Holy crap...
Maybe I thought it was a little heavy... BUT GOODNESS!
From the side, it appears there was a MOUNTAIN O SHIT in there!

Back in the day this would have been the necessities...
Wallet, phone and keys.

Now?
The Gang is all here!

Having a toddler defiantly changes the "Important things" that one must carry.
I have an assortment of things that come with me everywhere.
Candy: When Bubba is whining, HAVE SOME CANDY!
Dora: Bored honey? Here's some toys and LOOK! OMG! ITS DORA!
Gum: Because seriously. Gum rocks.
Mad Libs: While Bubba cant do them, they are great when the husband is antsy.
Then there are the Momma necessities...
Sunglasses: Need I say more?
Notepad: Cause when all of a sudden I remember I need dryer sheets...
I. WRITE. IT. DOWN. Cause I cant rely on myself to remember.

BONUS! 47! CENTS!

WOW! I have girly stuff all over my purse.
And...
If you like Clinique's Happy, you will love our WANNA PLAY?

I love these hair clippy things but my husband HATES finding them all over the house.
The thing is... You NEVER know when you will need one!
So, have them everywhere!

Damnit. THATS where they all went.

And thanks to this little meme purse loving... I was able to clean my purse out!
YAHOO!
Its that grocery receipt from Wal-mart a little re-god-damn-diculous?!

Posted by and rudeness on Sunday, June 24, 2007 at 3:30 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Are you sure this isn't some crazy Willy Wonka type purse with secret expandable pockets cause holy crap....how did all that stuff fit in there?! Just kidding.....mine is about as bad, but I would probably clean it out before doing the meme cause I'm a cheat like that!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | June 25, 2007 8:26 AM  
I am dying to carry a purse again. I have been carrying a diaper bag for about 3 1/2 years. I found some cute hand bags at targae and cant wait to buy them.
Posted by Blogger Denise | June 25, 2007 9:58 AM  
That purse is awesome! I found that carrying a smaller purse has made me fill it up with less stuff. Sometimes. Sometimes, my poor little handbag is filled to the very top and things fall out.
Posted by Blogger Jolynn | June 25, 2007 10:51 AM  
Holy cow woman! Seriously, can I borrow you for my next trip to pack my bags? I just cleaned out my purse so maybe I'll have to follow suit and post it's contents.
Posted by Blogger Natalie | June 25, 2007 12:51 PM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger