Welcome
to my blog.
I am a girl named Ryan.
Yes, a girl. Always been one... Will ALWAYS be one. I am also a daughter, sister, wife, mother and graphic designer. I blog here to share the stories of how I can some how manage to be all of those titles & SOMEHOW stay sane. If thats what you call it.
If you need me for anything or have a question about something... please email me at ryanikon@gmailDOTcom.
and about rudeness.
and rudeness
of the week.
fastlane rudeness.
You know when your schedule is so busy you dont even have time to stop and think? And you cant even remember what day it is? But all you know is you have to be somewhere NOW and you have to go to the store NOW and you have to drop off something NOW and you have to GO NOW AND DO NOW AND BE NOW! And OMG! I am in the fastlane, been stuck here for 3 days and I dont think I'm getting out for a couple more days.
and rudeness.
and old rudeness.
and find rudeness.

About freaking time...
My sister... you know the silly one... the one with the HUGE HAIRY ___...THAT SISTER, she. is. home. FINALLY.

And its about damn time too. Cause right there towards the end I was missing her an awful lot and was calling her quite a bit and always "accidentally" waking her up her up at all hours of the night and morning because I couldnt get through my head that she was like 6 or 7 hours AHEAD of our time.

You know... OUR time... back here... in these here "states."

And after driving five hours with my parents in their tiny little car and talking about Rush Limbaugh and what a sweet little girl I still am (cause somehow I still have my parents fooled) wouldnt you know that little butthead made sure she was the last. one. off. the. damn. plane.

Like right at the point my parents and I were going to have a CONNIPTION FIT thinking my sister never made it out of PARIS, she came strolling down the corridor. And after we ATTACKED her with love and hugs and kisses and smiles and giggles and more hugs the FIRST THING she said was, "SPEAK TO ME IN ENGLISH PLEASE!"

She has been in Austria speaking German for the last six months and was in desperate need of our sexy nasally Yankee English. Apparently. Although I have been told many times, "Ryan, where are you from? You dont have an accent at all?"

What in the hell is that suppose to mean anyways?! I guess the word "Yall" that I slip into every. sentence. I. can. doesnt count for ANYTHING. damnit.

So now that my sister is home I will be doing my best to steal her away from all the important things she is suppose to be doing like finding a job and moving into her new duplex, so we can just hang out, be sisters and catch up on everything. And like I have said before, it was only this last year that my sister and I really started to connect so I fully intent on picking up were we left off. Cause I think before last year the last time I liked her was when we were under the age of ten and making forts all over the house and playing doctor.
Posted by and rudeness on Saturday, July 07, 2007 at 11:38 PM
Post a Comment | Permalink | View Comments
Cool beans dude!
Posted by Blogger Denise | July 08, 2007 1:08 AM  
I have a similar relationship with my little sister. I absolutely adore her now! :)
Posted by Blogger That Chick Over There | July 08, 2007 7:38 AM  
Post a Comment
and Flickr.
www.flickr.com
and daily rudeness.
and cool rudeness.
BONUS!
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!
Add to Technorati Favorites
World Top Blogs - Blog TopSites
Firefox 2
Rockin' Girl Blogger